Circus Kathmandu is Nepal’s first and most talent-rich contemporary circus company and one of the nation’s most unique social enterprises are seeking to recruit a Development Manager.
The role includes:
Expand & Consolidate Sapana- Social Outreach Programme
- • Refine & package social change model of circus arts outreach and advocacy as a ‘saleable’ service to NGO’s and other advocacy organisations.
- • Explore and implement opportunities for collaboration with larger NGOs for the social outreach programme, research potential partners and pro-actively engage them as partners.
- • Act as the project manager focal point for all partnerships, ensuring clear communication with partners and logistical arrangements as necessary.
- • Liaise with like-minded organizations, corporations and media channels to raise awareness of the social outreach programme
- • Explore alternative ways of financing the social outreach work, including sponsorship, grants and through embassies, schools, and additional income streams in addition to CK’s performances (such as teaching workshops, film screenings, tourist programmes and individual teaching)
- • Explore and realize activities related to the Circus Kathmandu film.
- • Create a standalone sustainable enterprise within 2 years.
Negotiable depending on experience.
Initially this will be awarded as a one year contract with 3 months’ probation period.
For the full job description, please email email@example.com